All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


2.1.12

First Post for 2012!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

This post has been due for about 3 months now :( oops.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE and have nearly used up ALL of my Revlon Lip Butter :|
So many people have been raving about these little lip butters and trust me these babies are AMAZING.

It's very moisturizing like a lip balm (a little more slick) but has great pigment ALMOST like a lipstick. The finish gives your lips a subtle shine, like you take care of them very well (in my case that's great because I don't take care of mine very often) and it lasts about 4 or 5 hours granted you're not chowing down on some food or drinking alcohol. I love how it makes my lips feel loved :) It's not at all sticky and gives just enough colour. The packaging looks just like the Revlon Colour Burst Lipsticks just with a translucent cap in the colour of the lip butter.

They're selling out fast everywhere so I advise you go to your local cvs, walmart, target etc and pick some up PRONTO. I got mine at cvs and I wish I had gotten more especially the shade "Red Velvet" since it's the most pigmented shade. I really should have stocked up since they don't have it in my country at all.

I got the shade "Berry Smoothie".


The tube




In dim light
Some of the lighter shades are essentially CLEAR...more of a balm, but the "darker colours" (pink/berry shades to reds) are much more pigmented and I would describe them as more of a lipstick.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment