All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


21.4.11

Spirit Hoods!!! *squeeee!!!*

The first time I saw this was from lovely Jen Fox a.k.a MissJenFABULOUS a youtube beauty guru. Really nice girl, with fab style...click on the name to be directed to her channel (after you read the post of course :p ).

They are all the rage now with tons of celebs being caught in these super cute hoodies including Khloe Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Audrina Patridge, Kesha, Fergie, Pink and a few guys too!






At first I thought OMG is that real fur *gasp* and started turning red because I'm a total and complete animal lover. The ugliest, hairless animal I see on the side of the road or anywhere in particular I still love to death and want to take home or save, so you can imagine how I feel about fur etc.

Turns out these are cute FAUX fur hoodies with an agenda (a good one might I add)!
These babies cost between $119-$200usd and are available here.
They believe in the protection of the planet and it's animals, so much so a portion of their proceeds go to several non-profit wildlife organisations. PRODUCT BLUE way to gooo!!!

All the information on Product Blue is on their website which also contains a link to their blog!




I especially love the Husky, Owl (strange but i like it), Black Wolf, Grey Wolf and Red Wolf! SO CUTE!

They look incredibly cute on kids too (and look a bit funny on guys, even though I still like em anywho!) with the little pockets that hang down to put your hands in that replicate "paws"!! My Gosh! I wish I had a child I could put in one of these SpiritHoods!




If only I wasn't living in the Tropics I would be wearing a cute little SpiritHood EVERYWHERE...though if I ever get the chance I would get one (hehe).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment