All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


4.4.11

What a CUTiE Pie!!

The MAC Quite Cute collection is to be released on April 7th 2011 in the US and Canada and April generally for all other countries.

I was lucky enough to receive 2 pieces from the collection for my birthday from my sister-in-law. :) She knows me so well ;)

This collection is a conglomeration of pastel pinks, lilac, pastel blue, and all things girly :) Their Nail polishes for this collection look QUITE CUTE indeed :)

I received the Eyeshadow Quad in ''CUTiE'' and the Plushglass in ''girl<3boy''.






MAC Plushglass is basically a lip volumizer which is supposed to plump your lips, but not too crazy! It's a little smaller than the MAC Lustreglass (a 0.03fl/oz difference).
It comes with a convenient doe-foot applicator so you can guarantee even application.
The shade ''girl<3boy'' is a pretty pastel/blue toned pink. It's very creamy and goes on semi-opaque giving your lips a very pretty creamy pink tone. I personally love it!!
It's not very sticky, goes on really smooth, smells divine (like vanilla cupcakes!!!) and makes your lips tingle which is my favourite part. It does not burn like other lipglosses that claim to plump the lip, but it's a refreshingly tingly feeling. :)








The next item is the eyeshadow quad in CUTiE, which by the way is the only quad and eyeshadow in this collection.

What excited me a lot about this quad is that it's container is MAGNETIC :D so it kind of slaps closed and won't open unless you open it and there's no clasp or clippy part to destroy!! :D

The top row contains the shades: Moshi Moshi! (Frost) (a very light/pale green with of course a frost finish).
Goody Goody Gum Grop (Satin) (muted cotton candy pink with a hint of gold sheen).

The bottom row contains the shades:
Boy Crazy (Luster) (pale lavender with silver sparkles).
Azuki Bean (Frost) (dark purple).

Moshi Moshi is the lightest (in terms of whiteness) shade out of all 4. It has quite a bit of fall out compared to the others which really had none.
Good Goody Gum Drop is such a pretty pink. I love that it has a hint of gold in it which makes it girly with a subtle hint of glamour and luxury. It is quite pigmented compared to Moshi Moshi and Boy Crazy.
Boy Crazy is very very sheer. You see more of the sparkle than colour but I like it :) It makes me think of butterflies for some strange reason. I would describe this shade a very ''pretty''.
Azuki Bean is the darkest of them all and goes on a little sheer but probably because it mostly stuck to my finger and not the back of my hand (so never use your fingers to apply the eyeshadows in this quad). I personally find the colour is gorgeous and it's very easy to work with.

MAC eyeshadow quads are always great to get as you get full sized amounts for way less than buying them individually.

The Box
Back of Quad

Moshi Moshi! and Goody Goody Gum Drop

Boycrazy and Azuki Bean
It all stayed on my finger :( and not on my arm lol
Moshi Moshi!, Goody Goody Gum Drop, Boycrazy, Azuki Bean.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment