All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


23.7.11

MAC Semi-Precious Goodies :)

As beautiful as this collection was I had my eye on 4 things (Feeling Flush Blush, Musky Amethyst Lipstick, Golsdstone MSF, Gems of Roses Lipstick) and eventually picked 2 and I love them!
I picked up the MSF in Semi-Precious Goldstone and the Lipstick in Gems of Roses.

The MSF is gorgeous! You can use the middle as a highlight, the outer edge as a bronzer or for contouring as the bronze colour is not very sparkly. Goldstone is not glittery nor is it overly sparkly MSF as it gives more of a glow. The middle part is actually more sparkly than the outer edge which is a smooth bronze glow. You can also swirl your brush in both the inner and outer colour and achieve a lighter form of the bronze to give your cheeks or face an all over glow.




center-outer
center-outer-mixed

I had my eye on Musky Amethyst Lipstick but by the time I got there it was sold out :( I did however get Gems of Roses and my gosh it's the perfect colour for my lips. It's not too pink, not too red, not too dark...it more so enhances the colour of my lips and is an overall gorgeous colour. I didn't think I would like it this much but I already made a dent in it from using it so much!!! It smooth and semi-opaque...just perfect!



I am very very happy with the two items I got. I didn't get everything I wanted but I am totally pleased with what I have and I don't regret not buying the others.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment