All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


12.9.11

Sally Hansen (Hard as Nails) Xtreme Wear Polish

Ok....so I'm horrible at sticking to a posting schedule. I've had writers block (bloggers block?) for a while :( Busy with work and school and haven't really been trying new things per se or checking out new things. So I'm going to scrap the schedule and just say SURPRISE!! A NEW POST!!! instead. :)

While stalking the isles of the pharmacy I came across one of Sally Hansen's relatively new formulas, Xtreme Wear. It claims to be strong, "hard as nails" and chip resistant (I would assume for at LEAST a week of wear).


I bought the shade "mint sorbet", a gorgeous pastel mint green :) I honestly am in love with the shade.
The only problem I had was after the first day (2 coats) two of my nails chipped. I have heard many great reviews on this formula and there are people whose nails looked fine for almost 2 weeks. Mine however, did not. I don't know if it's maybe the colour or I just happened to get a bottle with less of the magic inside. It chipped like a MOFO. Not pleased. Though I will keep wearing it just because I love the colour so much. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it because I removed it from my nails THEN thought about the post.
 I want to try out some other shades. I spotted a fabulous navy blue and a really beautiful gun metal shade....wonder if they'll live up to the hype?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment