All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


5.12.11

Excuse Moi- OPI Muppets Collection!!

I finally got my hands on some of the polishes from the OPI Muppets Collection.
My hubby bought them for me and surprised me!! :)

I have more than one but I'm only posting the one I'm wearing just because I want you all to see a swatch of it on my nails.



I don't usually like pink (it would stay on my nails for a day and then I would just take it off on impulse) but "Excuse Moi" stood out to me.

A gorgeous pink glitter polish (essence of Miss Piggy) with finely milled silver glitter/shimmer and slightly larger multi-coloured glitter.

It's opaque in two coats! Good job OPI!! I thought it would have been sheer and give just a slight wash of colour but the pink tint in the polish is actually a lot less sheer than you would even think. It's so pretty and sparkly! Definitely a must-have out of the collection.

The other glitter polishes were just colours I would probably never wear (green, blue and purple glitter with sliver glitter chunks...and a multi-coloured one which everyone seems to like).

Out of the entre collection I really liked Warm and Fozzie, Meep Meep Meep, Excuse Moi, Animal-istic, and Pepe's Purple Paradise.

Lighting 1

Lighting 2



I'll post other swatches when I get em on my nails....I'm wearing Excuse Moi until it freakin' chips!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment