All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


25.7.12

So I know I haven't done a post on the S&G Hand Food (AKA my absolute favourite hand cream for about 2 years now) and i'm basically skipping that to do this post on the S&G The Righteous Body Butter, but they're basically the same amazing moisturizer just for different parts of the body :D

To give you a quick run down, Soap and Glory is UK beauty brand that had originally dealt with skin care but recently branched out into makeup etc.

Their classic S&G pink scent is my favourite! It smells like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle!
Absolutely wonderful and classy.
You have to smell it if you get a chance, actually....TRY IT!

I recently purchased S&G's The Righteous Body Butter for $18usd at Sephora and I am equally as pleased with it as I am with the Hand Food.
I don't moisturize my skin often enough and I thought hey, why not try the body butter since I love the handcream and the delicious scent!

It's super rich, creamy, soft and effective! Has my skin feeling beautiful and smelling amazing! You don't need a whole lot to cover your body. I don't dig out the product, but rub my hand over it to pick up a little. I put it on at night before bed :)
It's a moisturizer that you'll feel encouraged to slather on and is very good for super dry and neglected skin like mine. My legs feel a whole lot smoother now! I would definitely recommend you try it :)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment