All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


23.7.12

Summer Vox Box!!

Hey everyone!
Tardy with my posts once again! :(
Now I have lots of free time to give you a dose of beauty and lifestyle goodness multiple times a week :)

I recently received my Summer Vox Box from Influenster.
Influenster is a wonderful service allowing bloggers like myself and others to test out products from different companies of both the beauty and lifestyle variety.
The more "influential" you are the faster and more you qualify to receive a free Vox Box filled with goodies :)

Here's a peek at what I received!
Reviews of each products will be coming soon!
(PS. I did receive the Soft Baked Bar....but I ate it. OOPS!)










When I opened the box it smelled amazing!!!

The Neutrogena Clear hair products made that box smell so good!
Review will come soon.

The hand cream has a citrus smell (at least that's what I got from it).
Review will come soon! It might even compete with my Soap and Glory Hand Cream ;)

The feminine products from Always (Proctor & Gamble) are so pretty! I don't usually use always but I've got to say their new Radiant Line is great, and the new liners that can fit all types of panties (brief & thong) are so unique and I applaud them for that little innovation. Now you don't have to buy different kinds! The new Inifinity Pads from the line are wonderful! I never liked Always Pads but the ones from that line are AMAZING.

The nail polish colour I received is gorgeous and I quite enjoy the metallic polish (the trend and the application). I'll definitely be doing a post on that one soon to see how Sally Hansen's version looks and holds up.

I have to say, even though the Quaker Soft Baked Bar isn't in the pictures it was DELICIOUS! So yummy! I loved it! Will definitely be looking for it in the grocery soon :)

I was going to slather on the sunscreen today and lay by the pool BUT the weather is horrible :(
A review will come soon though! The smell of this one isn't typical sunscreen smell (slight but not totally) and has a coconut sort scent to it.

As I mentioned before, you all have a lot of reviews coming your way.
I LOVE this edition of the Summer Beauty Vox Box!
Thanks Influenster!!!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi!
      I did a review on it a little while after this. I LOVE it and it smells really lovely. Bought full size asap!
      Here's the link to the review :)

      http://soireeluxure.blogspot.com/2012/08/clear-scalp-hair-beauty-therapy-review.html

      Delete