All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


17.5.11

I'm obsessed!!!

Over the past few months my wishlist has grown and so have my favourites.
I'm only going to list a few things...just stuff I want to get and one or two things I have and love and am amazed with to be honest.


First thing I'm obsessing over and plan to get at some point is this beautiful Gold watch by Guess!
It's the Guess Feminine Contemporary Watch and it's beautiful! It's been out a good while now, but I don't have any watches like this, actually I don't have many watches at all. The only working one I have is a DKNY watch from my hubby :) Gold/rose gold toned accessories are soooo beautiful and happen to be quite in. They look classy and chic and i LOVE it!



Gorgeous ain't it? *faints*





Another watch I am determined to get sometime but I have to save up for is this GORGEOUS Links of London Sweetie watch in Rose Gold. Links of London is a popular and quite pricey UK jewelery line etc. They're especially popular for their sweetie bracelets and links friendship bracelets. My hubbz thinks the band looks like a millipede's back (LOL) but I love it!!! Only £350...that's just about $3626 TTD. In other words, FREAKING EXPENSIVE (for us at least), but I'm determined to have it in my possession at some point.






The next thing is from Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess Soleil Collection 2011, their summer collection! It's their Sea Star Bronzing Blush retailing for about $35 USD and about $275 TTD I think. Expensive for us again, but it's absolutely gorgeous and unique! It gives your cheeks a peachy glow. You can use the star as a pink blush and the outside as a bronzer which is quite orange. Swirl them together and you get the most gorgeous glow on your cheeks for the summer! FAB!! Not to mention the packaging and the design is beautiful!




The last 2 things, I have been meaning to get for past few weeks but due to very very low funds and no time at all for myself I haven't been able to. There's this company/site called "Storm in a Teacup" run by Jennifer in the UK. She handmakes gorgeous vintage and contemporary style jewelery that I LOVE, and she is super affordable! Such a lovely woman, you have no idea! She ships worldwide for a very VERY afforable cost at around £3.30 to anywhere in the world (£2.00 UK and £2.70 Europe) by Royal Mail straight to your door!
My absolute favourites from her which I will be ordering very soon are the Emma Ties and the Helen Necklace! To die for!!!!
I've also taken to the Lady Godiva Comb, the new Swoop & Soar Clips and the Lemon Snicket vintage bracelet!
LOVE!!
Emma Tie in Brown
Emma Tie in Turquoise

Lemony Snicket Bracelet
Helen Necklace

Lady Godiva Comb
Swoop & Soar Clips



*************************************************

Now, onto things I actually own and am actually pleasantly surprised at how good they are.

The first thing I am absolutely amazed at and LOVE is something I've actually done a recent blog about.
It's the BeFine Night Cream. I bought it because of the packaging basically. It definitely drew me in, but I also liked the fact that they used natural ingredients etc. The first time I tried it, I did have a few buttons/pimples/bumps/planets...whatever you want to call them, that were quite red and raised and hurt a bit. I honestly didn't use the cream thinking it would help any of that because I bought it just to use in general. This stuff is freakinggggggg amazing! I woke up the next morning and they were about 1/4 of the size they were before, all the little tiny bumps were gone and of course I stood there in front of the mirror with my mouth open in shock. I literally did not expect that. I used it for 3 days continuously after that to see if any more improvements would be made and by the 3rd night they were completely gone as if they were never ever even there.
I stopped using it because I got all caught up in exams and basically didn't have time to do anything except sleep (and I hardly did any of that) and eat and bathe. I totally forgot about creams etc and taking care of myself. Due to exam stress my forehead went crazy again and just last night I finally got time to pluck my eyebrows and shape my nails and time to take care of my skin. I put the cream on again and this morning, I swear to you the little stress bumps that were all over my forehead are now GONE and the 2 big red planets I had are also GONE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this cream. If you can get your hands on it, GET IT!!!

The next thing I'm loving right now is actually hair care. It's Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner Strength and Repair 3 Minute Masque. Now, I'm hearing that a lot of people don't see this product selling anymore but I managed to get my hands on it. I wanted a good hair masque because my hair does get quite dry even though I don't do a thing to it :s It's not coloured, it's not treated or styled in anyway at any point. This cost me around $45 TTD and I love it! It leaves my hair soft, silky and most of all it quenches my poor hair. I wash my hair once every 3 days because it's actually not very good to wash the natural oils out of your hair too often or your hair becomes dry, PLUS I don't need to buy a new shampoo and conditioner every 2 weeks. I use this everytime I wash it and my hair just looks so much better and feels so much healthier after. You scoop some out with your fingers, massage it into your hair, leave it to soak in and wash it out after you've washed your hair. It's really wonderful!




I've also been loving my EOS Lip sphere in Summer Fruit. They don't sell them where I live but one pharmacy had about 4 of them and I just had to buy one. I LOVE mint but I have a lot of mint lipbalms and lipglosses so I got the next best thing. It smells like peaches (at least to me) and has a sweet but not overbearingly sweet taste and it's SO CUTE!!! The packaging is just wonderful and it feels sort of smooth and slightly rubbery sort of how NARS packaging feels. They come in flavours like Lemon, Honey Suckle, Summer fruit and Mint generally and once in a while come out with limited edition flavours.




These are just a few things I'm loving right now, but at the end of May I'll post my May favourites :)
Since it's already the middle of May I didn't bother doing an April Favourites post!



Check out Storm in a Teacup& try the BeFine Night Cream! You will not be disappointed!!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment