All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


2.3.11

Do it like a dude ;)

It's been a while since my last post. So much to do (school & preparing for the most FAB carnival on earth), I haven't had much time to post anything.

Many people know about Jessie J, and many don't. Her most famous song at the moment is "Do it like a dude". It's quite catchy and I was a bit frightened by the video (her looking like a psycho shaking her head like in one of those horror movies), but I got used to it and I quite like it now!! There are ONLY girls in the video...doing it like a dude (whatever it is). What really caught my eye was her lips...her SPIKED lips. Tres cool!

I haven't found the right rhinestones yet as all are flat rather than pointed, but one day i'll find them and do the best lips ever!! muhahahah! It would have been the best for c2k11 'the way of the warrior'. :(

Anyway, I'll post a picture here for those who don't know of the song/video/singer...I love it! It's soooo unique?



The girls of Pixiwoo also have a tutorial up for her makeup avec clip in bangs!! Haven't seen those around in TT!!
Pixiwoo Jessie J Makeup Tutorial

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment