All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


29.10.11

Diamonds on My Nails!!

I know I just put up a NOTD post but 5 minutes later I went to the pharmacy to pick up a polish I've been swooning over non-stop. Let me just say BEST.PURCHASE.EVER.
I remember doing a short post here on OPI's Miss Universe 2011 Collection...FINALLY I got my hands on "Crown Me Already" (it's hard to get polishes from new collections here).
I swiped it over my ring fingernail, right over Essie's "Carry On"....Not only does this polish look fabulous over it but I'm 100% certain it looks equally as fabulous on a bar nail with 2 coats!
The mix of chunky and fine glitter is PERFECT and because it's silver it gives the effect of a million little diamonds on your nail. Just beautiful!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. O.P.I. glitters tend to be really intense. I love it!

    ReplyDelete