All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


29.10.11

NOTD: Essie Carry On ;)

The first time I saw this shade was in a magazine and the picture look sooo....delicious? That's the only way I could describe it. The colour carry on was being poured over a beautiful white bag. The contrast was amazing!


The polish smooth, non-goopy, and best of all it dried so quickly! My other Essie polishes take a litle while to dry but this one was quick and easy! It's VERY similar to "Evening Seduction" by China Glaze even though the two look different in the bottle. Carry On looks lighter and milky in the bottle while Evening Seduction looks very dark. However, if I put my nails up to the bottle of Evening Seduction it's the exact colour of how it looks in the bottle (but still lighter than how it looks on the nail).


I love it! A great fall/winter shade!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment