All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


18.8.12

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Review

Remember that Vox Box post I did a few weeks back with all those wonderful goodies I received to test/review from Influenster?
Well, now that I've covered Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration which I ended up absolutely LOVING...i'll be giving you my take on Neutrogena's Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner (total care)!
Please keep in mind that even though I did receive these products complimentary from the company my review will be completely open, honest and unbiased.

The only hair care I've ever seen from Neutrogena was their T-Gel/Dandruff line.
I've used the products myself and they work wonders (even though some of them smell really bad because of the tar). I was so excited to find out they came out with their Clear line and even more excited when I opened the box because the smell that hit me was absolutely WONDERFUL.

*****************




PRODUCT INFO/DESCRIPTION:

The search for strong, beautiful hair is finally over. Introducing CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™, a new line of shampoos and conditioners that will change the way women care for their hair. 99% percent of hair’s natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp.
For years women have been treating the ends of their hair, rather than the source — the scalp. One small change like feeding scalp* can make a big difference.
FEED SCALP* with new CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™.



NEW CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ is available in a range of six shampoos and five conditioners to meet different scalp and hair needs.
The line is infused with Nutrum 10TM technology, a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients.
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ nourishes the scalp, and creates the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip.
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ gives women stronger**, more beautiful hair in just 7 days.


***********************************


MY TAKE:


VARIETY:
I love that they have different shampoos and conditioners to suit your hair type/needs!


PACKAGING:
I really love the slim bottle and it's in my favourite colour (purple). Easy to hold because of the gentle curve it has which also gives it a modern look. It's not clunky or chunky at all so taking it on vacation won't be a problem.


PRICE:
At $4.99-$5.99 USD per bottle it's not pricey/expensive at all. Pretty much everyone will be able to afford the line.


SMELL:
Wow! When I opened my Vox Box something smelled wonderful! On closer inspection it was the shampoo and conditioner. They didn't leak in the box but they were just giving off a really wonderful smell. It's not fruity but not chemical-y. I can't describe it but it's similar too but BETTER than the smell of Pantene (and I love how that smells). You know how sometimes you really love the smell of your shampoo and conditioner but a few hours after you wash it, only you can smell your hair and you literally have to grab a chunk and sniff really hard? Well, with the Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner you can smell it...for DAYS. But it's not a suffocating smell, and it's not too strong. If you flicked your hair in the direction of a cute boy he WILL smell it. I've had friends and family smell my hair after washing it with this shampoo and conditioner and they all love it.

EFFECTIVENESS:
You only need a 25cent/quarter sized amount of shampoo to effectively cover your entire head. This is the same in relation to the conditioner. I have hair that falls about 4 inches past my shoulders. The shampoo lathers nicely (not too much lather that you can build a soap version of a snow man on your head) and the conditioner slides through and spreads easily through my hair. I massage it into my scalp and bring it down to the ends of my hair. My hair feels smooth, looks shiny, I have a lot less poof/frizz (even though my hair is straight), and after using it for about 8 days I've noticed less hair dropping as well! Neutrogena definitely did not disappoint with this one. My scalp isn't itchy any more, less dry scalp and I wonderful looking hair.


*************************


VERDICT:

I have yet to be disappointed my any of the products sent to me through Vox Box.
Neutrogena's Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy surprised me and did not disappoint AT ALL, and I'm not just saying that.
I love using it now, so much so that I've abandoned my other shampoo and conditioner.
Less dry scalp, itchiness gone, less hair dropping, long lasting amazing smell, smooth and shiny hair, and less frizz.
I will definitely be using this for a long time and over time if I notice any other benefits I'll be sure to let you all know!

A++ Neutrogena!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment