All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


21.11.11

A Cult Favourite-NARS

NARS Orgasm Blush definitely lives up to the hype.
A gorgeous pink with a subtly gold shimmer.

Doesn't make your cheeks look glittery, super pigmented and long lasting!
It gives you the perfect flush, just as if you took a little run (or as magazine say "fresh off the treadmill" without the sweat of course), or pinched your cheeks.
It's my FAVOURITE blush! A bit pricey at $27usd but, even though there are many blushes that come close to it, there's no other blush quite like it and that gives the exact effect.

NARS blushes are renowned for their pigmentation and their staying power and honestly this has yet to be disproved.

I absolutely LOVE NARS packaging. It's beautiful and classy, however it's also a dirt magnetic. I managed to get it looking nasty after a day of being in my makeup bag. It just attracts powder, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow. Whatever is on your hands or in your bag...it's going to be on your Nars stuff.

I took a few picture with and without flash and in different lighting so you can see how the colour looks in the pan under different lighting but fear not, it's gorgeous.
I may seem as though the gold shimmer may be heavy or obvious but once it is on your cheeks you don't even notice it. It just gives you a gorgeous glow :)

A MUST HAVE in every makeup bag <3


with flash...more of the true colour you get on your cheeks
Without flash...you can see the beautiful gold shimmer.
The bright light I put my hand under captured the gold hue of the blush. This is just a swipe stright from my finger NOT blended in.

Flash...blended in lightly. See the pretty pink and no scary gold, just a subtle glow.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment