All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


21.6.11

MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 :)

This is LONG OVERDUE as most of my posts are now :(

I was looking for a great opaque nude shade and came across Gaga 2. Its an amplified lipstick so one swipe will give you some serious payoff! As usual, the smell of the lipstick was the same as all MAC lipsticks...yummy!
The only thing about this colour is that it really is for fair skin ONLY. I promise you, if you are dark skinned or more tanned (say nc40 +) this WILL look like mud on your lips.
It's the perfect nude for fair skin but really a disgusting muddy colour for warmer skin tones. I range from nc30-35 in MAC.
For me, it's perfect especially if i combine it with a frost finish like MAC's Gel (dot it on top and finish with a gloss). Even by itself I lightly swipe it on my lips and spread it with my fingers to give a semi-opaque nude colour. I find it looks better that way that just applied heavily to the lips. It's also great with a peachy gloss on top!
The picture/swatch of it I took actually makes it look a bit pink-ish but it's the exact colour you see in the tube (I think the lighting was a bit off when I swatched it).
I love it for that plain, no makeup makeup look :) or paired with some fab eyes (brights or champaign/gold/bronze look).


Do not be fooled...it has NO SHIMMER..that's just the light reflecting off of it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment