All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


21.6.11

Summer Playlist *spaz*

Some old and new songs on repeat on my ipod. Some are great for gym and some just for spazzing, and a fewto just sit and relax :)
You never know, you might find a song you really like and haven't yet heard :)
It's honestly a lot of old songs...

Spaz songs:
Bring Night- Sia
Clap you hands- Sia (STILL a fav from since last year!)
Love in America- JTX
Rich Girls (Le Castle Vania Remix)- The Virgins

Gym:
On the floor- JLo & Pitbull (fav elliptical song)
Down on me-Jerimah, 50 Cent etc (weights!!)
Who's that chick?-Rihanna (my elliptical song)
Party Rock- LMFAO
Get up-50 Cent (PERFECT for abs!)
Champion- Chipmunk ft. Chris Brown


Other:
Written in the stars- Tinie Tempah
Price Tag-Jessie J
Girls- N Dubz (minus all the cussing I like it!)
ET- Katy Perry
Circle the Drain- Katy Perry
Love Gun-Cee Lo Green
Hurting me now-Sia
Next to you-Chris Brown & Justin Beiber
Pyramid- Charice ft Iyaz


Chill:
Desert Rose-Sting
In my arms- Plumb
Let go- Frou Frou
Лепестками Слез -Dan Balan ft Вера Брежнева

No comments:

Post a Comment