All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


16.6.11

Swing Baby (& a new fav nail look)

I stumbled across another China Glaze nail polish that I'm now in LOVE with, in addition to the other zillion colours I'm loving. Swing Baby is an absolutely gorgeous and hard to explain shade. In the bottle it looks sort of platinum/gold-ish. I wouldn't say it's gold as it has flecks of a sort of silver/platinum colour too. It's definitely in the range of my two other favs Soiree & Rage but it's NOT a rose gold. After searching the web and comparing colours I can safely say it swings more towards Platinum.
As most China Glaze polishes, this applied with ease, wasn't runny and is great after 2 coats.
I painted one nail on each hand with Swing baby and the rest of my nails had Essie's Sand Tropez. WHAT A COMBO! I did it by mistake because I was just trying out the colour and ended up just keeping on my Essie polish and the China Glaze on that one finger. I would definitely recommend trying this shade and pairing it with a gorgeous nude like Sand Tropez.


See why I said it "swings" more toward Platinum? :p

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment