All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


5.1.11

China Glaze!!

Today i picked up 3 new China Glaze Nail Polishes to add to my collection!!! I was sooooo excited when I got them :)
For those of you who live in Trinidad they're $30ttd in Wonderful world, and for those in the US that's about $5? Yes almost everything is a bit more expensive here.

Anyway let me get started by telling about the quality:
The first China Glaze i got was "Seduce Me". All i put was 2 coats (no top coat, and no base coat) and it was beautiful and it wasn't watery and transparent like some other nailpolishes so you only need 2 coats! I had it on for a week and a half with NO CHIPPING. I even had friends ask me if i reapplied it!
For the quality, i give it 2 thumbs up since it lasts long and the colours come out wonderfully on the nails (and for $30 ttd it's a steal!) & it has nail hardeners :D


The colours:

Platinum Pearl:
In the bottle it looked like a shimmery white, ALMOST metallic, but on the nails it came out a bit more metallic and it sticks to its name as it did in fact remind me of a pearl.
Heaven:
One of my favourites since my "OPI: Isn't it Romantic" ran out (sniffle)! It's a gorgeous nude/pink colour with a VERY slight pearl finish. It looks gorgeous with just one coat to give your nails a clean look, or with 2 coats to give your fingers AND toes that "just manicured" look. I think it's FABULOUS, and half the price i paid for my OPI.
Soft Sienna Silks:
It looks a bit brown in the bottle in person, but on the nails it looks fabulous!! If you're playing in Xi'an for Tribe c2k11, this nail polish would go perfectly!!! My hubby loves the colour. I don't think the picture does any of the polishes justice but it looks bronze/gold. just lovely!!
Seduce me:
Another of my favourites! Wore it for the entire christmas holidays! In person it looks like a dark plum colour (in the bottle), but on the nails it comes out more plum/berry though in some lights it may look like a berry/red colour and then sometimes it may look like a dark plum/purple colour. It's an amazing nail polish! I got a zillion compliments from friends and strangers when i wore this colour.
Evening Seduction:
If you're looking for an eggplant colour this is it!! It almost looks black. It's a gorgeous colour. If you don't think you can or want to pull off black nail polish this is the next best thing, actually i prefer this to black nails.

I plan on purchasing more China Glaze Nail polishes!!! muhahahahahahaha!!! They're just amazing and for $30 for such colours and quality, I can't think of anything more wonderful. :)

Sorry for the horrible photos, i was in a rush and the polish on my thumb nail was still wet and got a bit smushed :(



If you happen to have any China Glaze or purchase any let me know what you think! I'm curious to find out if anyone thinks differently.

Next post: More nail polishes (3 to be exact, just a little thing) OPI, Orly & Sally Hansen!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment