All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


28.1.11

Fav Lip balms/salve!

Both products are from CO Bigelow an Apothecaries brand.
This line has so many wonderful things! ahhh!!! Their mentha lip shines are a fav of many!

The first one I bought for my boyfriend. I had purchased 2 of the lip shines and i made him taste the original mentha flavour and he liked it but it would be weird if he wore lip shine since it's super shiny!
I went back to bath and body works and saw they had a Mentha Lip Balm :D No shine formula! This is prefect for guys!! It tastes great, freshens your breath and moisturizes your lips and tingles!! Or for those girls who don't like the stickyness of lip gloss or the shine. It was about $2usd but it was a special so i think they may cost just a little more. It's great!!

The other that i picked up is a salve. Rose salve to be exact. Rose salve on a whole i have heard to be a fav of many people and celebs. It's multi purpose as it calms skin irritation, moisturizes your lips, cuticles and any dry spots you may have. I put it on before i sleep because i have super chapped lips (like they're ALWAYS peeling) and when i wake up in the morning my lips are very smooth and soft. I hate how lip balm feels in the morning but this feels normal and didn't bother me at all when i woke up.
It has worked for me like if i get a red spot on my face from some irritation or another i just rub a little on it and it soothes it quite well. I've also massaged a little into my cuticles and it's great!
When someone asks if i have cream because they have i tell them to use the rose salve.
It's comes in a cute little tin, and has quite a bit in it too! I'm trying not to use it out because I don't know when i will get to purchase it again. I got it in the yellow tag sale in Bath and Body Works for about $2usd? It's usually $5 i think. It's just great and smells like roses, but it's not overwhelming like most rose scented/essence things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment