All experience is an arch, to build upon- Henry B. Adams


12.1.11

Essential! Makeup Cleansing Tissues by Absolute!

Last summer my hubby and his entire family took me with them to Orlando and Miami for vacation.
The night before the flight we all took a trip to SuperPharm (our local walgreens/cvs) to get travel sized stuff and just random essentials for the plane ride and to use during our stay.
I didn't want to take my Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk with me since it's a really big bottle and i just wanted something quick.
I was browsing the isles and saw a green pack of wipes which kind of looked like Garnier :s When i looked closer they were makeup cleansing wipes by Absolute. It was around $29ttd for a pack of 30 wipes. They came in variations (green tea, cucumber and vitamin E). I picked up the Green Tea one and decided i'll give it a try.
I must say....I LOVE IT! It's super affordable and it's great for removing makeup or just using it to have your face feeling clean and refreshed.
The wipes are thick and soft and very very moist!
It takes off your makeup in seconds, though it takes a little more effort to remove the Paint Pots. They're extremely gentle and i have sensitive skin and had absolutely no reaction. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It's great!!!
It takes off everything, is gentle, thick, moist, you only really need one wipe, great for travelling, it's inexpensive and great for sensitive skin!!
Just thought i would share with you!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment